Monday, October 15, 2012

3-D…



I saw this poster the other day, and it made me think…


How can we use those words to be successful?

Desire -

Do your have the desire to be the best you can be? 
Do you have the heart for what you’re doing?
Do you want it bad enough to make it a success?

Discipline -

Do you discipline yourself to work hard at your role?
Do you set a plan in place to make yourself successful?
Do you set goals that will push you forward?

Dedication - 

Do you put yourself in a place of success?
Do you surround yourself with others that help you?
Do you encourage those around you, in success?

Lessons Learned: We need to live in 3-D.

Thoughts: Do you live in 3-D?

#failalot

Follow me on Twitter - Friend me on Facebook - look at the top right of my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome...