Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Milestones…



I love milestones.

Some people don’t like them, but I think they’re cool.

Milestones are targets that you've hit.

Who doesn’t want to hit a target that they put in front of them?


They create memories

We all love to remember the time when…

We enjoy recounting what it took to get where we are.

They are completed goals

Setting a goal is one thing, reaching it is another, altogether!

When you reach the summit, it’s an amazing feeling.

They give us new lines to cross

You got to this milestone, now what?

Set a new goal…

Lessons Learned: Milestones are a positive.

Thoughts: What milestone have you reached?

#failalot

Follow me on Twitter - Friend me on Facebook - look at the top right of my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome...