Sunday, September 23, 2012

Smiling Sunday…



This boys life is being changed...

I can’t help but to be smiling on Sundays.

It’s one of my favorite days of the week, because I love to go to my church and be involved in helping with the teens. 

I don’t go to church to sit and hang out. I go to have a blast with the teens while I teach Sunday school...


It’s really the way I live life. I can’t go into anything I do without having a great time. Even the busy hard things are a fun time.

So, on this Sunday, why do you have a smug face without any joy?

You have an opportunity to change someone else, by what you do, at church today.

Don’t just sit there, get busy helping someone else.

Lessons Learned: I’m not going to church for me...it’s for them.

Thoughts: Why are you going to church?

#failalot

Follow me on Twitter - Friend me on Facebook - look at the top right of my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome...