Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday...#4


Today's quote is a little comical, but it's an important lesson...


"As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it." 

Buddy Hackett



On the surface, this should create a smile, but this quote reminds me of leadership and how our society has struggled with following leaders. I see it in teenagers all the time. They often buck up against authority and make choices that are harmful to them, both short term and long term. 

It also made me think of me... 

Do I choose the right option when a leader gives me a choice?

Do I chose right over wrong?

Do I listen to the authorities in my life?

Lessons Learned: Sometimes a funny quote can be thought provoking.

Thoughts: What do you think?

#failalot

Follow me on Twitter - Friend me on Facebook - look at the top right of my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome...