Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday...#5


Evening with weather, like this, it can be a good day!

Today's quote...

"Now I only have two kinds of days…good days and great days." ~ Lance Armstrong 

You can think many things about Lance Armstrong, but this quote is a good one.

If you look at your days as either "good" or "great" then you're never going to have a bad day.

Wouldn't it be cool, if you never had a bad day?

I think it's up to us to determine that outcome.  Our attitudes impact everything we do and we can control how we look at our days.

Lessons Learned: I don't want anymore bad days, ever!

Thoughts: Do you want a bad day?

#failalot

Follow me on Twitter - Friend me on Facebook - look at the top right of my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome...