Monday, September 17, 2012

Cleaning cars and the rain…



It’s inevitable…

Plan on it…

Just mark it down…

You will have it occur…

Sorry, but a mess is coming…

When you wash your car, it’s going to rain within 24 hours…


I washed my car and van on Saturday and it rained Saturday and Sunday.

My hard work was messed up and the clean was now spotted.

I bet that most of you have experienced this and seen your clean cars get dirty.

What should we do? 

Stop washing our cars? 

Worry about the rain that’s coming?

I think not.

We all know that there could be negative things coming, in the future. Life is not full of ease and simplicity. It’s not a utopia that never has a bad day. We can’t assume that all will go smoothly.

I enjoy driving, but I don’t like traffic jams, yet I still drive.

Playing sports is great, but injuries occur - do you stop playing?

Raising children is amazing, but difficult, so do we not have children?

Working a job can be a blast, but inner office issues occur - do you quit?

Don’t look at life as something that should be perfect. We will have a great life, if we choose to, and yet we will have tough days and times. We have to keep moving forward, through the tough events and hard times. 


Lessons Learned: Life will give you a blast, but it will have some challenges - keep going.

Thoughts: Have you given up, because of a rainy day?

#failalot

Follow me on Twitter - Friend me on Facebook - look at the top right of my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome...