Sunday, September 2, 2012

Forgiveness…



Took this picture from a flight the other day...

Do you ever think about it?

Do you realize how powerful it is?

Are you thankful for it?

Do you seek it?

Today, I’m thinking about forgiveness…


How God forgave me so Heaven will be my home.

How God forgave me for the sins that I committed in the past.

How God forgave me for the sins I commit each day.

How God forgave me for the sins I’ll commit tomorrow.

How God for forgave me of the sins I commit irregularly.

How God forgave me of the sins I seem to struggle with everyday.

Lessons Learned: God’s forgiveness is amazing!

Thoughts: Have you considered God’s forgiveness?

#failalot

Follow me on Twitter - Friend me on Facebook - look at the top right of my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome...