Tuesday, January 10, 2012

#failalot...


We all fail a lot, and #failalot is just a way to encourage you to keep going.


(I noticed that some have read this, but not selected the link - to read the post, select the link by clicking #failalot at the bottom, or any one in this post)


At the bottom of each post I have #failalot. It's always linked to something and right now it's linked to a post, specifically about failure and connected to a couple of great quotes that impact failure...click #failalot and enjoy. 


I will update this link every so often, so hit it once in a while. The logo will also sit on the upper right corner of my page, and you can click it anytime too...hopefully, these posts will encourage you.


"Never Fail - what I mean by that, is #failalot"


#failalot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome...