Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Finish Year 2012...



This quick post has nothing to do with a scandinavian people or that the end of the world is this year...it is simply some goals I wrote out to accomplish in 2012. Just a few, but I am putting my best foot (that's my left foot - look back at Big Toes and you'll remember) forward to get these done this year. I plan to make it a Finish Year, and not just a start year...


Jon Acuff recommended that we write them down to make them permanent and take a photo to show others we are serious, so there it is, and since you can't read my writing, mine are below too. with the Lord's help, I want to see these goals accomplished in 2012!



Finish Goals 2012

1. Finish by continuing the blog I started two months ago all year in 2012. 
2. Finish by learning new technology this year.
3. Finish by writing my first book in 2012.
4. Finish by leading the best Mission's Conference yet the first full week of February 2012.
5. Finish by creating a second source of income in 2012.

What are your goals for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome...