Thursday, November 24, 2011

Amazed, grateful and in awe...

First of all, I’m amazed that God would love me the way He has and does! Why would I possibly deserve His love and grace in my life. That the Creator of the universe would send His Son to die for me and that He put me in a home that allowed me to hear the Gospel is truly amazing. The other part of that amazing, is that God not only saves us, but wants to be a regular part of our lives. He actually cares about my every need and wants me to share those needs with Him. That’s truly AMAZING!!!

Next, I’m grateful! There are so many things in my life that I don’t deserve and I have been blessed beyond any possible measure. I am grateful for my family. I have an incredible Wife and four wonderful children that are a gift from the Lord. I have a tremendous church to be involved in. I have been given ministry opportunities that are a blessing. I have a great home to live in and nice vehicles to drive. I have a good job (I know others that are not in that position right now). I have friends that put up with me. I am very GRATEFUL!!!
Finally, I’m in awe! I already listed all the things that amaze me and some of the many things I’m grateful for, but I’m in awe of one unbelievable thing in my life. God never gives up on me. He is always faithful to me. Every time I fail, He picks me up and whenever I choose to sin, He forgives me. God loves me so much, that He takes me in His arms and comforts me as I struggle with failure. I am so grateful that I can fail and that He forgives me.
Lessons Learned: Always be amazed, grateful and in awe of what you have and who you are.
Thoughts: What have you been grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome...