Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Christian fruit kabob...



I'm not sure what you thought when you saw this title, but the reason is simple...


The Christian life has fruit that shows...fruit is good, when it grows. To have a full kabob (isn't that a crazy word - i love to say it) of fruit, is a great thing, since their are so many parts to that fruit. 


I taught a Sunday school lesson years ago to a college and career class, and then readapted the lesson for my 7-8th grade boys over the last few years. I believe that the fruit of the spirit is important in life and many of us don't focus on it enough. 


This link takes you to a Prezi (online presentation software) that I prepared for my class as an introduction to the lesson series. It gives an overall perspective and definitions of the portions of the fruit. I hope it's practical for you. It's short - just look at the bottom right on the page and select "more." When you select more, select fullscreen and then select more again, and finally select auto play.  The Christian Fruit Kabob...

Happy Easter - focus on the importance of today in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome...