I love to laugh…I think life without laughter would be awful. Truly, I don’t even like to go an hour without laughing. I think that God made us without a laughter mechanism, that we shouldn't waste.
I especially think that we need to laugh during trials, tough times and the saddest points in our lives. It helps us release the hurts and bring in the joy.
You can look at any of my posts under the label of funny, or specifically at these…
Today, I’m just sharing some funny sayings, quotes and other silly stuff…
I hope you enjoy. I don’t know who these are from, so if credit is due, then take it...sorry...
1. Save the whales. Collect the whole set
2. A day without sunshine is, like, night
3. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
4. I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
5. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
6. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
7. I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
8. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
9. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
10. Honk if you love peace and quiet.
11. Remember half the people you know are below average.
12. Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains?
13. Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool.
14. Atheism is a non-prophet organization. (Love this one - think about it)
15. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
16. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
17. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
18. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
19. I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol. (surely you are giggling by now)
20. I intend to live forever - so far so good.
21. Borrow money from a pessimist - they don't expect it back.
22. If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
24. Quantum mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of.
25. The only substitute for good manners is fast reflexes.
Lessons Learned: Laughter should be a priority.
Thoughts: Do you love to laugh?