I started this one last Saturday…
I love to laugh…I think life without laughter would be awful. Truly, I don’t even like to go an hour without laughing. I think that God made us without a laughter mechanism, that we shouldn't waste.
I especially think that we need to laugh during trials, tough times and the saddest points in our lives. It helps us release the hurts and bring in the joy.
You can look at any of my posts under the label of funny, or specifically at these…
Today, I’m just sharing some funny sayings, quotes and other silly stuff…
I hope you enjoy. I don’t know who these are from, so if credit is due, then take it...sorry...
- If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
- A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
- Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
- For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.
- Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks
- No one is listening until you make a mistake.
- Success always occurs in private and failure in full view.
- The hardness of butter is directly proportional to the softness of the bread.
- The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the ability to reach it.
- To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
- To succeed in politics, it is often necessary to rise above your principles.
- Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7 of your life.
- Two wrongs are only the beginning.
- The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
- The sooner you fall behind the more time you'll have to catch up.
- Change is inevitable except from vending machines.
- Get a new car for your spouse - it'll be a great trade! (you must be rolling on this one!)
- Plan to be spontaneous - tomorrow.
- Always try to be modest and be proud of it!
- If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.
- How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hand…
- Love may be blind but marriage is a real eye-opener. (hilarious)
- If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you.
- Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.
- When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane and going the wrong way.
Lessons Learned: Laughter continues each week, hopefully, each day, or hour...
Thoughts: Do you love to laugh?