Saturday, June 2, 2012

Simple Saturday…



Today will be short and sweet - well, maybe not sweet, but short anyway.
I want to remind you of one simple thing…
Take time today to thank one person for how they impacted your life.
Better yet, make it three people.
Don’t just say a simple “Thanks.” 
Take a moment to write something down and send it to them, in the mail, or via email or social networks.
Make sure it has a specific point to it, so that you impact them. 
It needs to say how you were changed by them or what you do differently because of them.
Change someone's life today, because of a simple thanks.

Other posts about thanks...I mean it...Supportive...Small Coffee...
Lessons Learned: Gratefulness changes lives.
Thoughts: Who are you grateful for?
#failalot
BTW - look to the top right of my blog - follow me on Twitter

Also, share my blog for me, to spread the word.

I tweet on several topics daily, beyond my blog.

Thanks for reading and impacting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome...