Saturday, June 16, 2012

Swift Saturday #2…



Saturday’s are busy, but I want you to think about this thought today…
I tweeted this out last week and I hope it impacts you today…
“Gratefulness destroys selfishness!” 
Really it does - get your mind off of you and thank someone today!
I have this reoccurring theme of being thankful on my blog here, here and here.
I have realized that life is not about me, and a lot of others have put time, energy, effort, money, prayer and words into my life.
I can’t miss thanking them, not just once, but over, and over, and over again.
Lessons Learned: Being thankful to others impacts you more than you realize.
Thoughts: Who needs to be thanked, by you, today?
#failalot
Follow me on Twitter - look at the top right of my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome...